Dominique Duvivier's new sensation!!!
Seen on TV
It fooled Penn & Teller in Penn & Teller: Fool Us.
Imagine the deck being mixed in all possible directions (some face up, some face down) by the magician as well as by the spectator. Magically, all the cards are now face down, except a few of them... they allow you to perform incredible revelations:
- You can predict cards
- Or find the four Aces
- And reveal freely chosen cards!
- 2 decks of Bicycle Rider Back
- A cloth bag
- Instructions with many applications
- Including Christian Engblom's method
- Tips and bonus
- A revolutionary concept
- A secret jealously kept during more than 40 years
- Very easy to do
What they think: "(...) Dominique performed CIB to me at Le Double Fond years ago. (...) I didn't understand how it was done at the time (...). Recently, Dominique gave me one (it was my birthday), and I was in complete shock !"
- Gaëtan Bloom "The great Dominique Duvivier first showed me CIB back in 2002, in Madrid. I was more than fooled! The truth is the impossibility of this miracle haunted me for years. I simply had no explanation. It was MAGIC. And it is MAGIC!"
- Christian Engblom "The fantastic routine, CIB, is another diabolical classic from the mind of Dominique Duvivier. The routine has it all. It's practical, self-contained. It's easy to do and it fools everyone... including Penn & Teller. Perhaps the best part is that is an extremely unusual plot that makes it stand out in any show. You will use this masterpiece for years to come!"
- Bob Kohler "It's an extreme rarity when an entirely new effect is created and it's equally rare when an entirely new method is created. CIB combines both of these. It is not only a startling new and ingenious effect, but it also introduces an incredibly clever and utterly original method. This miracle is one of the great things to come along in the last 20 years."
- Bill Kalush "Duvivier puts in your hands, not just a fantastic triumph, but a potent weapon that is sure to improve many of your existing routines as well."
- Dani DaOrtiz CIB
is a Russian doll: the more we open, the more we become crazy!
- At first, we face a high quality packaging
- Then we find ourselves with a complete kit
- Then we discover that the trick is devilish
- Then we understand the universality of the kit
- Then we notice that there is no sleight of hand at all
Bravo for this jewel and thank you for having made it available for the amateurs or pros who can perform it with great success to the amazed spectators.